The municipality possesses good sports facilities. You can find here a newly reconstructed football pitch which is located close to the school building. In the school building there are two fully equipped gymnasiums and outside you can use a reconstructed athlete lanes or sandpits. Next to the school building there are also two tennis courts -TCV. In Květná you can do sports on the premises of DTJ Květná (the Workers´ Gymnastic Union), where there are three tennis courts, a training tennis wall, two courts for foot tennis or volleyball, there is also a gym and a playground for children. If you like winter sports, you can use a skiing slope in Štrbáň which is 530 m long and offers also night skiing. On the other hand, for fans of summer sports, the municipality can offer a swimming pool boasting about a number of water attractions including a beach volleyball court.
HIKING AND CYCLING
- the municipality can offer a range of well labelled hiking and cycling routes (there is an international cycling way - CREDO);
- surrounding landscape captures your attention not only by meadows with orchids but also by deep hardwood forests;
- the highest mountain of the White Carpathians – Velká Javorina – is together with Velký Lopenínk the place of breath-taking views;
- nearby there are exceptionally valuable nature and landscape places, and therefore the Protected Landscape Area of the White Carpathians was included among the European Biosphere UNESCO Reserves.
Květná Natural Trail
A Tourist Trip to Velká Javorina
DTJ KVĚTNÁ SPORT CENTRE
Contakt: +420 605 768 157 – Mr Škorec
DTJ Květná owns a sports centre in Květná offering the following options:
- 3 tennis clay courts (artificial lines, 2 courts with lighting, and a training tennis wall);
- 2 volleyball clay courts (you can play also foot tennis here);
- tourist guest house (6 rooms, 28 beds);
- fitness studio;
- refreshment (Sport Bar).
TENIS CENTRE VINTR, Strání near the School Building
Contact : Mr Václav Vintr, tel. +420 604 961584 (the owner of the centre)
Sports and tennis centre offers the following activities:
- game on two clay tennis courts;
- high-performance lighting used on the both courts (16 lights, each 400 W);
- automatic watering system of the both courts (14 powerful nozzles);
- refreshment in TENIS BAR equipped with a summer terrace;
- cloakrooms, showers, rest rooms
- tennis service (racket stringing using a top electronic stringing machine, sale of tennis equipment, etc.);.
- tennis schools (you may use an electronic spin-shot tennis ball machine under the supervision of an experienced tennis coach)
- hire service of tennis rackets, balls …
- an amusement playground for little children - with swings, climbing frames and monkey bars;
- a possibility to organise sports company and private events.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL PALAYGROUND WITH AN ARTICIFCIAL SURFACE, the premises of the elementary school in Strání
Contact: +420 572 695 281
SWIMMING POOL IN KVĚTNÁ
- the swimming pool is located in Květná, Ořechová street (going from Strání – turn to the right just before you reach the glassworks);
- opening hours during holidays are from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.;
- the centre offers a swimming pool 25 m long with the maximum depth of 1.6 m; relaxing pools with water attractions, a toboggan, slides, a children´s paddling pool, a playground for children, a beach volleyball court, a refreshment stall – you can find us on FB HERE
ŠTRBÁŇ SKIING SLOPE
- a parking lot is to be found on the path parallel with the main road, near the petrol station; when you arrive from the direction of the “Czech side , i.e. Slavkov, Korytná, or Březová you pass the petrol station and then after about 200 metres you will see the turn-off; there is a direct path from the parking lot to the slope;
- the terrain is ideal both for beginners and advanced skiers;
- the slope is 530 m long and has a height difference of 88 m;
- the ski tow (T-bar lift) has a capacity of 500 person per hour;
- the whole slope can be illuminated, and it is possible to hire it privately for a group of people and ski the whole night :-)
- you can refresh yourself there, there is also a heated changing room and you may like to use a left luggage room.
CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING TRACK
- those who prefer cross-country skiing will surely appreciate a large number of wood paths ideal for cross-county ski runs;
- cross-country skiers use mainly a track which leads from “Zabka” pond to Kamenna Bouda (Stone Hut) – the direction towards Javorina
PLAYGROUNDS FOR CHILDREN
- the municipality built up three playgrounds for children (one at the school building, one at the DTJ building in Květná, and one playground is situated nearby the restaurant in Květná).
Relaxation in the Lotos Ayurveda Beauty Parlour
- your holiday or weekend under Javorina may be even more enjoyable thanks to massages or beauty treatments in the local Ayurveda Beauty Parlour (Lotos);
the Lotos parlour offers massages of your back and arms/hands, face and décolletage treatments, and of course, full body massages.
- For more information contact:
tel. + 420 777 319 447
|Obec Strání:||Obecní úřad Strání|
|Adresa:||Na Kopci 321, 687 65 Strání|
|IČ:||00 29 13 40|
|DIČ:||CZ 00 29 13 40|
|Ústředna:||(+420) 572 695 210|
RESTAURACE A PENZION ZÁMEČEK
|Náměstí U Zámečku 71, 687 65 Strání|
|Mgr. Andrea Straussová|
|Mobil:||777 364 511|
|Tel.:||572 632 353|
|Infocentrum Strání (Mikroregion Bílé Karpaty)|
|Areál ZŠ – půdní vestavba|
|Rubanice 877, 687 65 Strání|
|Tel./fax:||572 695 240|